Friday 30 December 2011

The Friendly Party bag Co's Memory Tree

So Christmas went with a blink of an eye! We were so busy making our personalized upcycled stockings we forgot to blog about our tree.

When I was little, we never had a 'real' tree which made me rebel when I finally flew the nest. So every year for the past 12 years I have had a real tree, the smell is just amazing!

I like to call my tree the Memory Tree. There is no theme or colour palette, its just stuff I have collected over the years, like a string of white disco balls which I bought from a market in Hong Kong, little Babushka Dolls which the other half bought me from a trip to Moscow, and glitter candy canes from crate and barrel on a boxing day holiday to the Big Apple.






I also put my The Friendly Party Bag Co's personalized stockings under the tree, strange considering I have a very nice fire place!

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!!!

xx

p.s the tree comes down tomorrow, as much as I love it I need the space back and I can not stand the mess!

No comments: